Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kickin' It With: Hannah of Captain Hanski

Jeffrey Campbell Nirvana
We recently sat down with Tilted Sole lover and all-around cool chick, Hannah Ray, who's the blogger over at Captain Haniski. Check out our interview with her after the jump!

What are you up to these days?
Hiking, running, riding my bike, yoga, photography, bartending part-time and slowly taking over the world! Eating Pizza and Taco Bell as often as my body can handle, and playing video games.

One fun fact about you and your shoes?
I love anything different and awesome that most people don't have. They are all mostly black sneakers, platforms and boots. :)

Sushi or Pizza? 
PIZZA INFINITY! I'm not a seafood person. 

Who are some girls you think have a dope fashion sense?
I follow a bunch of bloggers on Instagram, but feel like my taste changes from time to time. I really dig UNIF and the styles that can be created around the products they put out, same with Drop Dead. There aren't really any specific girls or bloggers that are my favorite though. I like leaving room for change.

Which celebrity is your inspiration? 
I don't follow too many celebrities too be honest. This is not fashion related AT ALL, but I do love Robert Downey Jr. and Aaron Paul. Yeaaaaaah bitch!!!

Favorite shoe of all time?
That's too difficult!!!! I love the skeleton Jeffrey Campbell Hiya, but i'm also a huge comfy Puma fan. I do love all my YRUs too. I don't think I can possibly have ONE favorite.

Favorite shoe on a guy?
Athletic shoes or Vans…or something nice if they're dressed up. I'm not too familiar with mens brands, but I like it when guys know what looks good and have a style of their own.

Whats the process for getting dressed for you? Shoes first? Or outfit first? 
Usually the outfit, then the shoe, unless there's a shoe in mind that I MUST wear. Then I plan the outfit around that. 

One shoe you are dying to add to your collection?
The YRU Qloud, and I've been eyeing the Jeffrey Campbell Nirvana for awhile.

Platform or heel? 
Platformssssss.

How did you start developing your personal style?
I've never been a true girly girl, so i like to keep my style more casual and minimal. I don't like a lot of color; I usually go towards grey, black and white. Less is more. But I do love trends and I love how fashion has developed. Recently, It's bringing out new sides of me. And while modeling I get to try out new looks and see what I like, so i'm into it.

How often do you buy a pair of shoes? 
Whenever I see a pair i can't live without I suppose!

Most valuable shoe you have?
Right now, probably my JC Soletranes.

Dr. Martens 1460
Describe yourself in one word... 
Meow ;)

Spit 3 bars...GO!
1 bar.
2 bar.
3 bars.
I'm drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment