Sunday, January 26, 2014

Kickin' It With: Lina of The Boogie Monster

UNIF Pyro
We have a thing for cool girls with cool style. And Sunday, we kicked it with the lovely "Lina Bugz" from The Boogie Monster.
Check out our chat with Lina below!

What are you up to these days?
School, work & interning. When my quarter at FIDM starts, my life ends.

Give us one fun fact about you and your shoes?
I have over 40 pairs of shoes & they only have 1 owner...
 
Whats a typical outfit for you?
Muscle tee (or sweater depending on the weather) shorts, thigh highs & some platforms. I never wear pants.

Sushi or Pizza? 
Sushi. I want to be buried alive in sushi so I can devour my way out.


Who are some girls you think have a dope fashion sense?
My mom; she was a fashionista back in the day. & the typical blogger babes.


How long have you been into shoes?
As long as I've had feet.
Which celebrity is your inspiration? 
I've always looked up to Hayley Williams from Paramore because she wears whatever the fuck she wants, no matter how ridiculous.


Favorite shoe of all time?
UNIF Hellbounds! Comfiest shoes ever. I wear them everyday.


Favorite shoe on a guy?
Can't go wrong with a pair of Chucks or Docs!
One shoe you are dying to add to your collection?
Those Chanel chained thigh high boots *le swoon* but realistically, I'm eyeing the Qozmo Sky from YRU right now.


Platform or heel? 
I love my children all equally.


Would you consider yourself a "girly girl" or more on the tomboy side?
A little bit of both. I used to be a tomboy & I still let that side of me see the light of day from time to time.
How often do you buy a pair of shoes? 
Anytime Tilted Sole has new shipment. :p


Most valuable shoe you have?
Hm. My Jeffrey Campbell "Pointe" with the gold ankle cuff just because I saved up forever to buy them.


Describe yourself in one word...
Awkward



Spit 2 bars…GO!
I rock more bling than Mr. T,
I make it look easy because it is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment