Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Kickin' It With: Tilted Sole Model, Jillian

One of our favorite Tilted Sole babes is this girl right here, Jillian. We chit-chatted with the South Bay blondie over the weekend. Check out her interview after the jump!
What are you up to these days?
School. Shopping. Drinking. Eating pizza. Repeat.

2. One fun fact about you and your shoes?
I have 20 pairs of Jeffrey Campbells!

Whats a typical outfit for you?
Skater skirt, graphic tee, beanie and some wild Jeffreys!

Sushi or Pizza? 
PIZZZAAA! I eat it at least twice a week! Nom Nom.

Who are some girls you think have a dope fashion sense?
I LOVE Dominique Nghiem, Cara Delevingne & as cliché as it sounds, I love Miley Cyrus' sense of fashion!

How long have you been into shoes?
Since jellies! Jk, Haha. Ever since I was a little girl rocking Volatiles! Remember those?


Which celebrity is your inspiration? 
Jennifer Lawrence inspires me to not give a fuck :P

Favorite shoe of all time?
I don't think I'll ever get sick of Jeffrey Campbell NightWalks. They confuse people. I love it.

Favorite shoe on a guy?
Just plain ole' high top Vans.

Whats the process for getting dressed for you? Shoes first? Or outfit first? 
SHOES FIRST, ALWAYS. I match my outfit to my shoes. Never vise versa.

One shoe you are dying to add to your collection?
I think my next shoe will be the UNIF Mermaid Hellbounds.

Jeffrey Campbell As If
How did you start developing your personal style?
For a while I went with trends because the stuff I liked was "odd" to people. As I got older (after high school) my friends inspired me to not care and be myself. And that's what I started to do. I bought things that people in my area didn't wear and I loved it. I hated running into girls at parties and awkwardly be wearing the same dress from H&M, etc. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with trendy stores but I like to add pieces to my outfit that make tit original!

Would you consider yourself a "girly girl" or more on the tomboy side?
Honestly, I have my super girly diva moments! But then again I snowboard and I love watching my BF skate, surf, etc. And sometimes, my outfits can be on the tomboy side, so I'm probably in the middle. Maybe a little closer to girly girl.

Privileged by J.C. Dossier Denmark
How often do you buy a pair of shoes? 
At one point, I bought 6 Jeffrey's in one week. I definitely have my splurge moments. But usually at least twice a month. It's a real addiction.
Most valuable shoe you have?
My limited edition Jeffrey Campbell X Wildfox pink satin ballet platforms.

Describe yourself in one word...
Spaz.
Jeffrey Campbell Nirvana

No comments:

Post a Comment