Monday, December 30, 2013

Kickin' It With: Tilted Sole Babe, Ashley


One of our closest gal pals, Ashley, hung out with us and gave us the scoop on her shoe obsession. 
Get to know this blonde babe after the jump!

What are you up to these days?
Getting ready for Christmas, working and exercising.

One fun fact about you and your shoes? 
I have sooo many that I can't keep them all in my room.

Whats a typical outfit for you?
Black pants, my UNIF Hellraisers, a funky t-shirt and denim jacket.

 Sushi or Pizza? 
Sushi allll dayyyy long!

Who are some girls you think have a dope fashion sense?
Panida Onsri, I love her!

How long have you been into shoes? 
I've always been a shoe lover. Not until about 5 years ago did I really notice how much I enjoy a great pair of shoes.

Which celebrity is your inspiration? 
I've always enjoyed following the Olsen twins, but I really don't have a certain 
celebrity fashion inspo per say.

Favorite shoe of all time?
I would say my UNIF Hellraisers or my Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes.

Jeffrey Campbell Adelyn
Favorite shoe on a guy?
I love a good boot or some handsome dress shoes.

Favorite store?
I've always loved thrifting and of course Eilatan

Whats the process for getting dressed for you? Shoes first? Or outfit first?  
A little of both. I pull what shoes I'm in the mood for and go from there, sometimes it the opposite.

One shoe you are dying to add to your collection? 
I love the JC Barnes. Such a beautiful cut and so elegant.

Platform or heel? 
Heel. Classic but easily made funky.

How did you start developing your personal style? 
I dress how I feel, always changing and trying to be myself.

Would you consider yourself a "girly girl" or more on the tomboy side? 
More tomboy I would say. But I'd like to think there is a happy medium. You'll never catch me in a bright pink outfit but maybe a lipstick :)

Y.R.U Qozmo High
How often do you buy a pair of shoes? 
I try to resist 'cause I'm not made of money,
 but when I'm dying to have something I usually just go for it.

Most valuable shoe you have?
Depends on your definition of valuable. I adore my JC Forget in nude.They are so tall I only wear them on special occasions. My hands-down favorite would be my Foxy American flags. I had to fight to get a pair of those before they sold out!

Describe yourself in one word...  
Loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment